$160 per 50/55 minute session
No insurance is processed through Soozi Bolte Counseling. You may request a Super Bill at the time of service to submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please check to see if you have any “out-of-network benefits” for counseling. If you do have this type of coverage, your counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, Checks, and all Major Credit Cards are accepted methods of payment.
Canceling a session is easy. Simply leave a voice message at 480/236-6682 at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or not showing for a scheduled appointment, will result in a full session charge.